Monday, September 23, 2013

Solemnization of Hafidz & Norhafiza Anis

Salam everyone.

For about 3 weeks ago, I have had the chance to capture the solemnization of a lovely couple of Hafidz and Anis. Believe it or not, I met each of them from different places. I met Hafidz when I was shooting a solemnization in Mentakab, Pahang. Back then it never came to my mind that I would be the photographer for his big day. Later on, I met Anis when I was shooting Majlis Aqiqah and Cukur Jambul of Nik Ihsan. She was actually the cousin of the couple who hired me.

So finally, I was there at Gombak to capture the solemnization of this couple on September 7, 2013. Please enjoy the photos! :)






























































As always, if you are looking for a professional photographer for your event, please do let me know. Thanks alot for visiting this blog!

Ahmad Firdaus
Principal Photographer of Ahmad Firdaus Photography
HP: 012-2477480
Email: a.firdaus@gmail.com

www.dausphoto.com
www.facebook.com/dausphoto
http://dausphoto.blogspot.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment