Friday, June 28, 2013

Majlis Aqiqah & Cukur Jambul Nik Ihsan

Salaam and hello everyone!

Nowadays are busy days for me as a principal photographer of Ahmad Firdaus Photography. The fasting month is just around the corner. For those who dont know what fasting month is, it is a month where the Muslims all over the world fast during the day, and withstand ourselves from things that can break the fast.

And some of you may be wondering, why would I be busy if I have to fast? Actually thats not the point. The real point is, after the fasting month, there will be a celebration called Eid Mubarak or in Malaysia we call it Hari Raya Aidil Fitri. This is the time where most Malaysian Muslims will go back to their original place, to where the came from outside the city. This is the time they will meet their parents, families, relatives and others. And to relate to my story earlier, they will want their WEDDING ALBUM before the festive season so they can show it to families and friends. I am working hard, and hope to get them done just in time! :)

















In this entry, I'm going to show you one of events I shot earlier, which is the Majlis Aqiqah and Cukur Jambul for the newborn Nik Ihsan, the only son of the sweet couple Elly and Fadhlee. I'm grateful to photograph this kind of event. This is the event where we celebrate the newborn baby into the family. Its a beautiful and momentful event, which took place in a residential area of Kelab Golf Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah, Shah Alam. May God bless them and grant them more kids in the future!

Lets wait no more and enjoy the photos! ;)
































How I wish to have this kind of event myself, someday :) Congrats to the couple Elly and Fadhlee on the first child. Also hope that they are satisfied with my professional photography service. Till then people! ;)


Ahmad Firdaus
Principal Photographer of Ahmad Firdaus Photography
www.dausphoto.com
Email: a.firdaus@gmail.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment