Thursday, December 12, 2013

Majlis Persandingan II Hafidz & Anis

The last episode of Hafidz and Anis. Actually the proper of saying this is that it is the final round of the wedding photo session with them, and definitely a new and exciting beginning for them. But then, you never know if sometimes in the future they are going to hire me, say wedding anniversary shoot? baby shower? :)

I have tried the best I can for them, and sure hope they like it. The wedding reception took place at beautiful and refreshing Oakleaf Club, located on top of Bukit Antarabangsa. Lets not waste more time and have a look at how I describe the event, from my images :)





  





































Thank you for watching. Love to see how the images turned out to be. What do you guys think? I wish them a happy married life. See you guys in the next post!

Ahmad Firdaus
Principal Photographer
Ahmad Firdaus Photography
a.firdaus@gmail.com
012-2477480



0 comments:

Post a Comment